- Waxmaid 3-IN-1 silicone water pipe is made of Platinum Cured Silicone material. It’s certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards.
- Silicone material saves your time and energy to clean up.
- The downstem of the Waxmaid 3-IN-1 silicone water pipe comes with a strong magnet for collecting your lighter/ dab tools.
- A convenient storage groove on the base chamber of 3-IN-1 waterpipe for holding the dab stick.
- The suction base design prevents your water pipe from being knocked over.
- Waxmaid’s original patent design, any similar models on the market are copied products!
Waxmaid 3-IN-1 silicone water pipe comes with a silicone downstem, a 14 mm glass bowl, and a Nectar Collector titanium dab tip.
How to clean Waxmaid silicone water pipes?
The best time to clean a greasy water pipe is having it cleaned immediately after use when the resin is still soft, and you only have to deal with a thin buildup.
- Silicone water pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can put the whole silicone water pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone water pipe is no problem and won’t damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your water pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your silicone pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone water pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don’t recommend use alcohol to clean silicone water pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.